Some courses have been put on hold.
courses resume please visit
& visit our Calendar for current information on
Have a question? - Contact us:
Don't let the class you want get cancelled. Register early! Register at least two weeks prior to the first class. If you can't find the class you want
- or you would like to teach an artform
- please contact us with your suggestions!
Instructor: Frans Rood
This course will teach elementary potting techniques involving throwing the basic forms and introducing Glazing and Decorating. Limited tools will be loaned during the term of the program and all supplies, glazes, and firing costs are included in the course fee.
Dates: 8 Tuesdays starting - October 5, 2021 Full
8 Thursdays starting - October7, 2021 Full
Times: 6:30 to 9:30pm
Cost: $300 (CVA Members $275)
Plein Air Watercolour Painting
Instructor – Peter Cheung
Topics covered include use of colour, composition, and brushwork. Each class will start with a demo. The classes will be adapted to suit the
Instructor: Susan Kerr
This course is designed to teach the beginner the basics of creating a pattern, methods of scoring, breaking out, grinding, foiling and soldering coloured and textured glass. Small class size affords greater teaching time to each participant.
Dates: 8 Thursdays starting Course Postponed - New start Date TBA
Times: First and last class 7:00 - 10pm -- all other classes 7:30 - 10:00pm
Cost: $275 (CVA Members $245) All tools and equipment are provided and supplies are included in the course fee.
Instructor: Merry Little
This basic course will be very hands on, with participants weaving from day one. All will have the use of an individual table loom that you can take home to do homework!
The course fee includes all materials and use of the looms.
Dates: 7 Wednesdays Starting Course Postponed - New start Date TBA Times: 6:30 – 9:00pm
Cost: $225 (CVA members $200)
* All courses are held at Cedarvale Cottage in Cedarvale Park located at the corner of Main Street & Maple Avenue in Georgetown - UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED.
* Registration to fill classes will be in order that fees are paid.
* Registration deadline is one week before the course starts - but check to see if extension is available.
* All courses are subject to cancellation if the registration minimum is not reached one week prior to the start date.
* No refund will be given once the course starts.
* A full refund less a $20.00 admin. fee will be given to registrants canceling no later than two weeks before the course begins.
* Any additional supply fees indicated will be paid to the instructor at the first class.To make enquiries about courses - please contact us!